Search Result for faq — 9 articles

  1. Records FAQ
  2. Civil FAQ
  3. Detention Center FAQ
  4. Hiring Process FAQ
  5. Patrol Deputy Positions

      What does Patrol Deputy do? The men and women assigned to the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office Patrol Division perform the most visible and recognizable functions at the Sheriff’s Office. Patrol Officers are commonly seen in their roles of traffic enforcement or responding to a citizen’s call for assistance. You will find them behind the wheel of their patrol vehicle, looking for a lost child, aiding the victim of a crime, on scene at an accident or fire. They investigate,… read more »

  6. Career Opportunities

    Current Job Openings 2017: Apply Today! NOW HIRING! Patrol Deputy: 40 hours/week Starting FY18 wage $26.75 per hour ($55,640 annually); raise upon certification to $27.56 per hour ($57,325 annually). Lateral DOE $57,325-$70,000. Rotating schedule includes days, nights, and weekends. Make a difference in our community. We are seeking qualified law enforcement candidates to be a part of our professional law enforcement team; applicants should possess superior communication skills, unimpeachable integrity, and a strong commitment to public service and the community… read more »

  7. Detention Deputy Positions

      What does a Detention Deputy do? Being a Deputy in the Blaine County Detention Facility is a highly skilled profession. Deputies attend the Idaho Peace Officer Standards and Training Academy for 6 weeks, complete an extensive in house JTO program, and receive annual specialized training. Detention Deputies perform a long list of interesting and challenging duties daily. A typical shift may include assisting multiple inmates through the booking and/or release processes, signing inmates in and out for the work release program,… read more »

  8. Central Control Positions

    NOW HIRING! What Does a Central Control Operator Do? A Control Operator is an entry level non-certified detention staff position whose primary responsibility is to assist the safety, security and movement of staff and incarcerated public offenders in the Blaine County Detention Center. Control Operators require a HIGH LEVEL OF MULTI-TASKING ability to operate technical systems for security of the facility including but not limited to cameras, doors, radios, and intercoms. Control Operators have a critical role in both officer… read more »

  9. Victim Notification

    Victim Services VINE Idaho Statewide Service Number: (866) 984-6343 or visit What is VINE? VINE (Victim Information and Notification Everyday) is an automated service provided by the Idaho Sheriff’s Association that lets you track an offender’s custody and court case status over the phone or Internet. You can register to be notified by phone and email if an offender is released, transferred, or there is a change in the status of the court case. VINE is a free service offered… read more »

Clean Web Design