Blaine County Elections is committed to serving voters in our community who have disabilities. If you need extra help at the polls, just ask one of our team members.
All precincts, as well as our Elections Office in Hailey, offer several options for those voters who might require accommodation including:
- All voting machines are ADA compliant and offer accessibility options which help any individual with vision or hearing challenges;
- Curbside voting assistance. Voters are able to drive up and call Blaine County Elections to assist the voter at their vehicle for voting assistance as needed.
- All voting locations have wheelchair accessibility and handicapped vehicle parking;
- Absentee ballots can be mailed to your home
- Any questions about voter accessibility can be answered by calling the Blaine County Elections Office.