Our office is closed to the public until further notice
due to COVID-19 safety concerns.
We have one staff member working a reduced schedule to take your phone calls at this time. Please call the office at 208-788-5535 or email Ali at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns you may have.
The Property Tax Reduction Program (Circuit Breaker) deadline has been extended to June 15, 2020.
The Homeowner’s Exemption deadline is April 15, 2020.
The mission of the Blaine County Assessor’s Office is to change the perception of local government one person at a time by providing professional and courteous service through fair assessment, equitable valuation, accurate information, and consistent motor vehicle transactions to each person and agency.
- Assessment and valuation of all taxable property in the county
- Collection, documentation, and maintenance of the characteristics and descriptions of every parcel and building in the county
- Tracking of property ownership changes
- Mapping of property boundaries for each parcel in the county and the platting of newly created lots and subdivisions
- Management and application of various exemptions and tax relief programs, including the Homeowner’s Exemption and the Circuit Breaker Program
- Providing the services of the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
If your address has changed, please email the Assessor’s Office with your new address.