No, our office does not investigate criminal activities. In most cases, a crime must be reported to the law enforcement agency which has jurisdiction over the city or county where the crime occurred. For example, if the crime occurred in the City of Sun Valley, it should be reported to the Sun Valley Police Department. Once the Matter is investigated, our office will review the police reports, witness statements, and other information before determining whether to file a criminal complaint.
- Bellevue Marshal’s Office - 208-788-3692
- Blaine County Sheriff’s Office - 208-788-5555
- Hailey Police Department - 208-788-3531
- Ketchum Police Department - 208-726-7833
- Sun Valley Police Department - 208-622-5345