How do I get a Concealed Weapon Permit?

To obtain a concealed weapon permit, you must bring photo identification, proof of firearm training, any previous concealed weapon permits (CWL) issued to you and the $55 fee to the Driver’s Services Desk at the Blaine County Annex building located at 219 First Avenue South in Hailey.

When applying for an Enhanced License to Carry Weapons Permit will additionally need an Enhanced Concealed Weapons License Training Certificate signed by a valid firearms instructor. Permits are good for 4 to 5 years depending on the date of issuance.

View more Idaho Concealed Weapon License information.

Show All Answers

1. How do I make a records request to the Blaine County Sheriff's Office?
2. How do I get a Concealed Weapon Permit?
3. Do I need a Concealed Weapon Permit?
4. How do I report a crime tip?